Re: [atomic-devel] No bashrc for root user

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 12:30 PM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb redhat com> wrote:
> My two cents? No. Generally the use case we should be pushing here does
> not fit with "I'm logged in as root user and using this as a single
> system and expect it to look like a standard Fedora install."
>
> Thoughts, comments, flames?

I tend to agree, but the simple fix for this would be to add
'rootfiles' to the manifest.  I have no strong opinions either way,
really. Thinking about it from a maintainability POV, it'd probably be
nice to see the hostname in the prompt. It also leads to another
directory (/root) that needs to be symlinked to /var if it's not
already so that it's customizable. So there's a bit of work that needs