Re: [atomic-devel] Is running a registry part of the Atomic pattern?

As part of revamping the getting started guide I was going to ask a similar question.  Some (many?) folks won't have local registries yet and pushing things to the Hub adds an extra burden.

For me this was a workflow issue not a trusted sources question.  I think the "right" thing puts the onus on the distro to determine the official repository (Hub or separate) and we already know RHEL will supply its own trusted images.

There's an official Dockerfile for a local registry.  Is there an easy way to turn that into a distro registry?  Or have the step in a doc to update a local registry from a distro source?

Matt

I plan on sending a new outline for a getting started doc next week for comments btw

Brevity and typos result of tiny keyboard and giant thumbs