[atomic-devel] Proof-of-concept of layered packages

This was a quick Saturday hack, but I've talked about it too many times
to not finally write some code, so I did today:

https://github.com/cgwalters/atomic-pkglayer

Lots and lots of caveats.  But, it's now an option instead of:
"scp walters otherhost:/usr/bin/strace /usr/local/bin" at least.

The important thing here is to show that it *can* be done - you can have
both atomic upgrades and local customization.  You can have both a
"tree" view of the world and a package view.