Re: [atomic-devel] I am working on seccomp integration into docker for project Atomic.

On 10/28/2014 09:33 AM, SGhosh wrote:
> On 10/28/2014 08:47 AM, Jon Stanley wrote:

>>> will be
>> This seems problematic in the fact that you couldn't then run a 32-bit
>> application in a container, unless I'm missing something.
>>

> Dan
>
> - would it be possible to have runtime instantiated seccomp profiles?
> eg. decide early on whether the i686 syscalls will be allowed or not?
>
> additive profiles like tuned?
>
> -subhendu
Not sure what that means.  Adding i686 support would require you to do
something like

docker run --security-opt seccomp:add_arch:i686 ...

I would love it if we could get to the point where the packager of the
app could describe the requirements of the application in the json meta
data.  But I am not sure if docker upstream would take this kind of patch.

Sort of a meta { "requires": "seccomp:add_arch:i686" }

Doing this for capabilities, seccomp, SELinux types, would be nice, as
well as specifying which volume mounts need to be mounted into the
container.