[atomic-devel] no console available on atomic host vm

After installing the F20-based atomic VM, I wanted to connect to it in
order to find its assigned IP address as well as set the root
password, but I wasn't able to find any instructions on how to make
this happen other than using the graphical console on the host
machine.  Since I'm looking to install this on headless servers,
that's not going to work out very well.

It would go a long way if the atomic host had a serial console enabled
by default that was accessible with "virsh console".  In general,
instructions for installing and configuring the Atomic VM from the
command line would be a great help to people like me who want to take
it out for a test drive on lab machines rather than a local desktop.

chuck