[atomic-devel] Setting base packages for Atomic

Hi all,

So - question came up on Fedora's Cloud SIG mailing list today about
whether to include Mesos. The reply was "we want to stick to the
upstream definition... but there isn't one."

We need to define this to help Fedora and CentOS (and also encourage
those communities to join this discussion).

Here's the repo for Fedora Atomic, currently:

[master] https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-atomic.git/tree/
[f21] https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-atomic.git/tree/?h=f21

I'd like to pull together a default template for Atomic or minimal set
of packages, though I think it's fine of CentOS and Fedora depart from
that as needed as long as the core set of services are intact.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/