Re: [atomic-devel] De-duping vagrant work by adding a new one: cgwalters/vagrant-atomic-cluster

Eparis and I had some discussions on how to merge the two repos (kubernetes-ansible and ansible-atomic), mainly boiling down to where to merge.

Decision was made to go upstream with it and the merging set is under the contrib dir here https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/kubernetes

That's a first cut and I haven't tested yet, maybe Eric can weigh in in current state?

-Matt M

Brevity and typos result of tiny keyboard and giant thumbs