Re: [atomic-devel] De-duping vagrant work by adding a new one: cgwalters/vagrant-atomic-cluster

I just noticed:
https://lists.projectatomic.io/projectatomic-archives/atomic-devel/2015-April/msg00027.html

I've just posted a message to this list about the oh-my-vagrant
patches that I just wrote. For whatever reason, the archives don't
seem to update very quickly, so I can't link you to the message!

In any case, I think my patches are feature complete with
https://github.com/cgwalters/vagrant-atomic-cluster (I just had a
quick look) but also add much more functionality, in particular
because you get the existing oh-my-vagrant features too.

One missing feature is flannel, which hasn't been added yet, but
should be trivial to add if there is interest. This is being tracked
in: https://github.com/purpleidea/oh-my-vagrant/issues/76
Another is host updating which should be a straight forward patch and
is on scollier's todo list as a fun exercise. This is being tracked
in: https://github.com/purpleidea/oh-my-vagrant/issues/75

Cheers,
James