[atomic-devel] Oh-My-Vagrant blockers in Atomic

Hi Atomic hackers,

I've written the code to automatically support Atomic in
Oh-My-Vagrant. There are a few blockers. Some of these may already be
resolved by a newer vagrant-libvirt box. This probably exists, but
it's unclear where this would be, or if all the issues are resolved.
I've documented the current known issues here:

https://github.com/purpleidea/oh-my-vagrant/issues/78

A feature branch with all the code is listed on the above issue tracker.

If you believe you have an up-to-date vagrant-libvirt box which should
fix any or all the above issues, please leave your comments on the
tracker.

As I don't follow this list closely, please include me in cc on any
replies to this list that you'd like me to see or I might not notice
your message.

Thank you,
James