[atomic-devel] Error after following kubernetes setup on Atomic.io

Started playing around with Atomic, so tried to follow the instructions closely. The infrastructure is Openstack > Atomic and I would like to get Kubernetes setup. I used the instructions on atomic.io, but am receiving the following error.

Failed to list *api.Pod: Get http://[ip_address]:8080/api/v1beta3/pods?fieldSelector=spec.host%3D: dial tcp  [ip_address]8080: connection refused

Where should I start with this error? Thanks for the help.

--
v1k0d3n