Re: [atomic-devel] Error after following kubernetes setup on Atomic.io

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 11:52 PM, Brandon Jozsa <bjozsa gmail com> wrote:
> Started playing around with Atomic, so tried to follow the instructions
> closely. The infrastructure is Openstack > Atomic and I would like to get
> Kubernetes setup. I used the instructions on atomic.io, but am receiving the
> following error.
>
> Failed to list *api.Pod: Get
> http://[ip_address]:8080/api/v1beta3/pods?fieldSelector=spec.host%3D: dial
> tcp  [ip_address]8080: connection refused
>

> Where should I start with this error? Thanks for the help.

Looks like master not able to listen minion at port 8080, it means you
might forget to open that particular port from 'Access and Security'
group which you enable it from openstack dashboard. If that is already
mapped then you might check firewall status of each involved node.

--
Praveen Kumar
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kumarpraveen