Re: [atomic-devel] How to handle crashes

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015, at 12:14 PM, Stephen Major wrote:
I didn't know this was possible, would it be possible for data to be sent to an on host container such as Jeff lindsays logspout so it could be sent out to logging, metrics etc. for monitoring?

Indeed, you may notice the current Fedora 21 Atomic Host does not include rsyslog.  However, it's possible to have rsyslog running in a privileged container and have it pick up logs from the host and forward them.

I was working on a prototype of this here:
https://github.com/cgwalters/Fedora-Dockerfiles/commit/37f4605b76b9bc514e96be1bfc707052e684fae6

I saw a better one elsewhere, I'll see if I can find it and post the link.