Re: [atomic-devel] New Getting Started guide submitted

When is it likely to get posted? I'm gearing up to do some testing and
Atomic (on Windows Hyper-V) is one thing I want to test.

--
OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.