Re: [atomic-devel] Fedora Activity Day at SCALE (Atomic & Cloud)

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 6:15 PM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb redhat com> wrote:
> Draft started here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_SCALE_13x_Sunday_Cloud_and_Atomic

I'm more than likely going to be at SCaLE this year again, and would
love to participate in this. I'm obviously very interested in Atomic
and what work we can get done on that front, though I see on the
schedule that we're more interested in Kubernetes and Dockerfiles -
which is cool as well. I can help on the latter a bit, not so much the
former (but would LOVE to learn!!)