Re: [atomic-devel] Fedora Activity Day at SCALE (Atomic & Cloud)

On 01/15/2015 09:56 PM, Jon Stanley wrote:
> I'm more than likely going to be at SCaLE this year again, and would
> love to participate in this. I'm obviously very interested in Atomic
> and what work we can get done on that front, though I see on the
> schedule that we're more interested in Kubernetes and Dockerfiles -
> which is cool as well. I can help on the latter a bit, not so much the
> former (but would LOVE to learn!!)

That's a draft, and the schedule can be changed / driven by those who
are going to show up.

Feel free to add ideas/topics. Glad to know you'll be attending - look
forward to seeing you at SCALE!

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/