Re: [atomic-devel] Proposal: no docker group by default

I'm actively using Docker as a member of the 'docker' group on my
workstation, but it's no great hassle for me to stop. So I vote for
removing the group and saying it was a bad idea.

--
OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.