Re: [atomic-devel] Roadmap / tracking for Project Atomic top level

I mocked up a repo with labels, a milestone, and READMEs at each level.  I also grabbed a copy of the Atomic Host Definition Joe posted in a Gist not so long ago.

https://github.com/nzwulfin/oversight

Check it out, let me know.  I'm not too keen on the labels, there needs to be some way to convey the usage (issue status vs type) better than the way I've done it, just not coming up with anything.

The checklist markdown isn't quite right in the milestone, still checking on that syntax too.

-Matt M