Re: [atomic-devel] Roadmap / tracking for Project Atomic top level

The template.md was lifted idea from the OpenShift PEP repo and looks like https://github.com/openshift/openshift-pep/blob/master/template.md.  That would be for the larger issues that needed revie. I'm not advocating that specific template, just thought it would be good to have a guideline for the more formal (as yet undefined) process.

The Atom issue was looking at a way to use issues for roadmap or complex issue tracking.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 6:28 PM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
On Mon, 2015-01-12 at 09:45 -0500, Matt Micene wrote:
> Bumping this for the post-holiday review, are we missing anything
> major to start this tracker repo?

I think so.  The only question I have at the moment is: What would
be a sample "template.md"?  Would that be like the
https://github.com/atom/atom/issues/3684
you linked to earlier?