Re: [atomic-devel] draft of Every-two-week Fedora Atomic Host change proposal

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015, at 10:44 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:

> But, also, what do you think of the general workflow for pulling in
> updates I suggested, and for correspondence of releases to commits?

I'll be honest, I don't know yet.  I'll take just about any incremental
improvement over the status quo at all.

DId anything happen on this so far since you've posted?  Does it seem like we'll have the person-power to do anything here?