Re: [atomic-devel] draft of Every-two-week Fedora Atomic Host change proposal

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 09:09:19PM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> > But, also, what do you think of the general workflow for pulling in
> > updates I suggested, and for correspondence of releases to commits?
> I'll be honest, I don't know yet.  I'll take just about any incremental
> improvement over the status quo at all.

In that case, let's try it and see what happens. :) In any case,
focusing on incremental improvement is crucial - both not needing to
get it right immediately, and allowing ourselves room to adjust.

> DId anything happen on this so far since you've posted?  Does it seem
> like we'll have the person-power to do anything here?

Working on it - Red Hat Summit was great but also put everything on
hold.

--
Matthew Miller            mattdm mattdm org             <http://mattdm.org/>
Fedora Project Leader  mattdm fedoraproject org  <http://fedoraproject.org/>