Re: [atomic-devel] Regarding Meetup

hi JZB

I have created project atomic meetup page -
http://www.meetup.com/Aurangabad-ProjectAtomic/

To ship giveways the address is
Ashutosh S.Bhakare
N-7 CIDCO R-28 Plot No.60,
Opp.Baliram Patil High School ,Aurangabad 431001

Roughly - 40-50 attendees
Will plan first meetup in 2nd week of August 2015;

Regards
Ashutosh Bhakare