Re: [atomic-devel] CentOS Atomic Host @ Bright Box

Excellent - we'll try to get the OpenShift Origin CI systems set up to test against this.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 7:53 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists karan org> wrote:
hi,

Thought folks might find this interesting:

https://www.brightbox.com/blog/2015/07/02/centos-atomic/

Once we have a couple of releases under our belt and have the process
etc ironed out, I'll start working on wider vendorspace adoption.

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh

Clayton Coleman | Lead Engineer, OpenShift