[atomic-devel] systemd in the container

I was wondering, is there any chance atomic could provide an operational
systemd inside a container?

Sometimes it makes sense to put more than one server in a container.
For the moment, various posts suggest to start them via shell,
supervisord, or s6.  I tried myself all three of them and they mostly
work more or less but somehow systemd does not appear as such an
overkill after the experience.