Re: [atomic-devel] systemd in the container

On 07/06/2015 11:17 PM, Waldemar Augustyn wrote:
I was wondering, is there any chance atomic could provide an operational
systemd inside a container?

Sometimes it makes sense to put more than one server in a container.
For the moment, various posts suggest to start them via shell,
supervisord, or s6.  I tried myself all three of them and they mostly
work more or less but somehow systemd does not appear as such an
overkill after the experience.

Maybe check out vpavlin's blog entries here:

http://vpavlin.eu/2015/02/fedora-docker-and-systemd/
http://vpavlin.eu/2015/02/running-services-with-docker-and-systemd/

and an apache example here:

https://github.com/fedora-cloud/Fedora-Dockerfiles/tree/master/systemd/apache