Re: [atomic-devel] Moving osbs/atomic-reactor under projectatomic org on Github

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015, at 09:04 AM, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:

> I still think we are overloading the atomic name. The idea of atomic
> host

FWIW I nearly always now correct people to "Atomic Host" when they
mean that exactly because there are a number of things under the brand now.

> is to create a platform for running containers. So if the project
> has nothing to do with the platform then I think we should not use the
> atomic  prefix.

Well, it is related in that we have a number of things we would like to
release as containers alongside the host.  And Atomic Reactor/Dock
is a good candidate for release engineering infrastructure inside the
distribution.