Re: [atomic-devel] RFC: use early-docker to support additional software on atomic host

> I.e. do we want to run some fundamental software (also flanneld, as done
> by core os) in a container, so it can be installed on demand?

I forgot to mention: That makes atomic host also more flexible as it
allows competing implementations for some functionality. Think
iptables-services vs firewalld, libreswan vs strongswan vs racoon,
flannel vs weave vs calypso.

Thanks for your consideration,
 Tobias Florek