[atomic-devel] Install Atomic "at runtime" on CentOS

CentOS 6 and 7 are the only hosts I have access to, but I can't access them at an earlier level. This precludes this installation method:

http://www.projectatomic.io/docs/fedora_atomic_bare_metal_installation/

Can I just patch the kernel and install a bunch of software once I've logged into the CentOS host?

Or is it not possible to get Atomic that way?

Thanks for all suggestions,

Alec Taylor