Re: [atomic-devel] Announcing Nightly Fedora Atomic ISO Installer Builds

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Radek Vykydal <rvykydal redhat com> wrote:

> Here is WIP script I tested locally:
>
> https://github.com/rvykydal/fedora-atomic-nightly/commit/870337d35f7264d3d474d6a7d3151c3223deaa8f
>
> so you can take a look. Details are in commit message and FIXME comments.
>
> It is using atomic installer iso created by build-iso.sh and runs
> livemedia-creator/virt-install with the iso on the host to create disk image
> (so the host needs lorax, libvirt, virt-install, and qemu-kvm packages).
> Only the second stage - creating live images from disk image - is run in
> mock. If this is fine by you, the script could be used after a few minor
> changes, mainly removing lorax hack when lorax 22.12 is moved to stable,
> which should be soon.
>
> Radek

My apologies for the delay on this, I've been attempting to juggle
different priorities and doing so badly. Big thanks to Radek for the
build script for the pxe-to-live! I have tested, merged, and enabled
the pxe-to-live nightly builds along side the nightly atomic builds
(example[0]). These are still temporary and will be replaced as soon
as the official Fedora Atomic Two-Week[1] build system is in place but
I wanted to be sure and deliver everything possible.

Also, in case it wasn't known, the Fedora 22 and 23 Cloud images have
been re-enabled in the nightly builds in koji.[2]

I plan to work on Monday to consolidate these different builds to live
somewhere the downloads can be found in a central location and will
post an update with that information, but I wanted to be sure and post
this asap just in case anyone wanted to kick the tires on this stuff
over the weekend.

-AdamM

[0] - http://atomic-nightly.cloud.fedoraproject.org/composes/2015-07-17/22/Cloud_Atomic/x86_64/pxetolive/
[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Two_Week_Atomic