Re: [atomic-devel] draft of Every-two-week Fedora Atomic Host change proposal

1. Ren Faire works fine for me ;-)
2. When do you expect the new public-facing website to be live? I'm
tied up on another project for a couple more weeks but definitely plan
to get back to testing Atomic running on Windows 8.1+ Client Hyper-V.
That, sadly, is the only use case I'll have for it outside of its
presence in OpenShift.

--
OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.