Re: [atomic-devel] draft of Every-two-week Fedora Atomic Host change proposal

On 17 June 2015 at 09:47, Matthew Miller <mattdm fedoraproject org> wrote:
> Fun fact — you can't use "biweekly" in any useful way, because it means
> both once every two weeks *or* twice a week. So dumb. I guess I could
> have said "fortnightly", but Atomic is supposed to conjur futuristic,
> sciency images, not Ren Faire.

You could always mentally pronounce it with a British or Australian
accent - fortnightly is a common English term outside North America :)

That said, it also doesn't translate well, so "every two weeks" is
likely a better choice regardless.

As far as the content goes, the general proposal looks good to me, so
my main questions would be:

1. What would need to go in a Vagrantfile to automatically get the
latest Fedora Atomic release?
2. What would need to go in a Vagrantfile to pin to a particular box version?
3. How long will we keep older versions of the images around for?

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan   |   ncoghlan gmail com   |   Brisbane, Australia