[atomic-devel] "Rebuild" images ready for testing

Good News, Everybody!

KB let me know today that we've got some images of the rebuild of RHEL
Atomic Host ready to test.

You can find images here:

http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/atomic-host/x86_64/images/

This includes 2 flavors of Vagrant box (libvirt/KVM and VirtualBox), a
qcow2 image, and ISO image suitable for installing onto bare metal or
other environments.

We've done some preliminary testing but more is needed. We're hoping to
announce next week, so I'd invite all interested parties to test these
and let us know if you find any anomalies.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards (OSAS)
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/