[atomic-devel] Announcing Nightly Fedora Atomic ISO Installer Builds

Hello all,
    I am happy to announce nightly builds of the Atomic ISO installer
composes with Fedora 22 + Updates[0]

    As time goes on there will be 30 days worth of the latest composes
hosted there with older builds being discarded. My intention for this
is only as a test/dev tool and it is not in any capacity an official
Fedora release but it is made up entirely of only Fedora bits from
koji (and at this time only using signed/released rpms from bodhi) and
using the Fedora Atomic configurations. Once installed 'atomic host
upgrade' will pull updates just as the official Fedora 22 Atomic image
will from the official remote ref.

    The "source" of the scripts that produce these are hosted on
github[0] if anyone is interested. The composes are done in a mock
chroot so ultimately this should work on any of Fedora, CentOS or RHEL
machine (RHEL and CentOS requiring mock installed from EPEL).

    As work progresses on Fedora Atomic 2-Week Releases[2] and
official nightly builds are commissioned there, I will be
decommissioning the current nightly build solution in favor of the
official Fedora nightly build process.

    Also note, there's a possibility we will enable updates-testing
for certain packages within these nightly Atomic ISO composes but at
this time that has not been decided upon.

Questions, comments, and snide remarks are certainly welcome. :)

Thank you,
-AdamM

[0] - http://atomic-nightly.cloud.fedoraproject.org/composes/
[1] - https://github.com/maxamillion/fedora-atomic-nightly