Re: [atomic-devel] Regarding Meetup

On 06/29/2015 10:21 PM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
On 06/29/2015 12:38 PM, Ashutosh Bhakare wrote:
hi

I am Ashutosh Bhakare; I am RedHat Authorised Training Partner just
arranged India's 1st RH270 (Atomic Host) official training @Unnati
Computers, Aurangabad.

I am well impressed with Atomic Host; I want to host Project Atomic's
Meetup in Aurangabad. I do have office space where meetup can be
arrange. I am hosting Docker, oVirt, Centos as of now.

How can i start with ?
I guess the better question is, what is it you're looking for from the
project?

If you're hosting other meetups, it sounds like you have a handle on how
to schedule & promote events already. Are you looking for speakers,
permission, etc.? How can we help?

Thanks,

jzb

Hi Ashutosh,

Glad to see that you are interested to start a meetup for Project Atomic. Like Jzb has mentioned let us know what exactly need from the project.

If you are looking for a place (e.g. meetup.com) for announcing the meetup (similar to CentOS), afaik we dont have meetup group for Project Atomic as of now. However In Bangalore we don't have separate group but use Docker meetup group for Project Atomic related stuff. Because Docker meetup group is a vibrant group and very much relevant to talk/discuss about Project Atomic. So it is up to you wrt how you want to do it.

Thanks,
Lala