Re: [atomic-devel] Regarding Meetup

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 11:39 AM, Lalatendu Mohanty <lmohanty redhat com> wrote:
> Glad to see that you are interested to start a meetup for Project Atomic.
> Like Jzb has mentioned let us know what exactly need from the project.
>
> If you are looking for a place (e.g. meetup.com) for announcing the meetup
> (similar to CentOS), afaik we dont have meetup group for Project Atomic as
> of now. However In Bangalore we  don't have separate group but use Docker
> meetup group for Project Atomic related stuff. Because Docker meetup group
> is a vibrant group and very much relevant  to talk/discuss about Project
> Atomic. So it is up to you wrt how you want to do it.

Was there any conversation at the Containers track during the recent
FUDCon around setting up groups outside of BLR and a playbook for
that? Ashutosh was at the event and I am wondering if both of you were
introduced and have a tentative idea in place.

I'd go for (a) creating a meetup group; (b) planning the content for a
couple of meetups; (c) organize the first meetup as an introduction to
the technology and upcoming features; (d) organize the second meetup
as a hands-on workshop or, similar

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>