Re: [atomic-devel] Create oversight repo for project tracking

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015, at 08:30 AM, Colin Walters wrote:

Anyone had a chance to try the new atomic command?  There's
a Bodhi update pending here:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-2878/rpm-ostree-2015.3-5.fc22,atomic-0-0.7.gita7ff4cb.fc22

So this went forwards, but not many comments on the oversight PR.  I suspect the reason is because currently it's quite painful right now for people to test things *before* they land in Atomic.

I went ahead and pushed the change:
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-atomic.git/commit/?id=77aa1764323789e73c1441f4f0a3a2003534540e
And to f22 as well.

I'll leave the oversight PR open for a bit to see if any feedback accrues, if not then I'll close it next week ish.