[atomic-devel] Create oversight repo for project tracking

Based on some discussions in IRC and the list, I'd like to propose it's time to set up the oversight repo for tracking.  I've got a demo repo in my personal account with a suggested tree structure and some labels for use with tracking issues and PRs.  There's also a demo template for complex PRs that we can try out.

The demo repo is here :

https://github.com/nzwulfin/oversight

We still need some procedural work, like how to get commentary, how does approval work, etc.  but this can be done in flight.  I know that Colin has a proposal in for Dan's new atomic binary.  That's one of the motivating factors to get this out of my account and live in the project atomic org account.

What's say the list?

-Matt M