Re: [atomic-devel] Addition of socat to Atomic?

This is being run by the Kubelet and is the "we need to hook container A to an incoming HTTPS SPDY stream for transport back to the edge".  It would be really a dependency of the Kubelet, at least until we have a socat/nsenter equivalent that lets us direct enter a namespace and connect out.