Re: [atomic-devel] Note: Atomic Host integration for F22 at risk

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm fedoraproject org> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 10:01:15AM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
>> This change:
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/AtomicHost
>> is presently blocked on:
>> https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/6119
>
> Is the blocker a disagreement on where the implementation should be
> done, or is it a lack of someone to make and test the needed changes?

Ultimately the request came in 3 weeks ago, that's post freeze.
Rel-eng has a lot to deliver in each release and limited resources,
Changes that need rel-eng engagement should have our buy in long
before they're sent to FESCo to ensure we have the time to schedule
the changes as we try and freeze all changes to the process by the
devel change freeze as well so that we can concentrate on the actual
release rather than chasing breakages from last minute requests.

Things like changes to koji should be requested with enough time to
devel/test/integrate them and the process of using koji/mock etc is
fairly well known here.

Peter