Re: [atomic-devel] Note: Atomic Host integration for F22 at risk

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015, at 10:57 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:

> Ultimately the request came in 3 weeks ago, that's post freeze.
> Rel-eng has a lot to deliver in each release and limited resources,
> Changes that need rel-eng engagement should have our buy in long
> before they're sent to FESCo

There's circular dependencies there...not sure how much attention
a ticket would have for something not approved by FESCo, but on
the other hand it's clearly true that the original https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/AtomicHost
proposed in November could have made more clear that it needed
a separate Anaconda build, and that would have helped make
rel-eng aware.

But debating history doesn't solve anything now.
What you're saying sounds like a "No, we can't do this" - why not just say
so in the ticket?

What I was more hoping for was "We have limited resources, but
here's how you can help/what you can change (and why)...".  Like a
patch review.