Re: [atomic-devel] F22 atomic currently broken?

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015, at 07:15 AM, Colin Walters wrote:

> I did a compose locally with https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/docker-1.5.0-24.git5ebfacd.fc22
> which worked.  This commit for cadvisor should help:

So it turns out cadvisor doesn't build due to docker-devel issues.  Now, it's possible to
run it as a container...(a few minutes pas).  Ok, I just submitted

https://github.com/fedora-cloud/Fedora-Dockerfiles/pull/92

Though it starts, it doesn't actually show any container usage for me,
spent a bit of time debugging it but it wasn't obvious.

To unblock rel-eng though, I pushed:
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-atomic.git/commit/?h=f22&id=799cf4a7b87e09e0dc0b5d5c53562d3d50c181f2