Re: [atomic-devel] Consiering a host UID/GID upgrade discontinuity (breaking CentOS7 Atomic and F22)

On Wed, May 6, 2015, at 05:12 PM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:

> Honestly, that isn't my biggest concern. I agree here. The concern is
> we're close to freeze and if we make any changes that affect the
> compose, we may wind up not shipping an F22 Atomic.

I am quite confident that this patch will not break image generation, and
if it did, it could be reverted or debugged quickly.

Nevertheless I will do an installer and cloud image generation test runs
with it tonight.