Re: [atomic-devel] Consiering a host UID/GID upgrade discontinuity (breaking CentOS7 Atomic and F22)

On 05/06/2015 04:09 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Honestly, I think with Atomic at its current state, we might be able to
> just document that upgrades aren't possible across these releases -
> please take your containers and re-deploy 'em on a new host.

Honestly, that isn't my biggest concern. I agree here. The concern is
we're close to freeze and if we make any changes that affect the
compose, we may wind up not shipping an F22 Atomic. Currently, our
compose seems to be stable (?) and we're on track to ship it. We should
probably not jeopardize that.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/