Re: [atomic-devel] Base image sizes

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:

> Doing a bit more testing.  BTW, I did add some docs to the kickstart file
> in rawhide showing how to use ImageFactory locally:
>
> https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/spin-kickstarts.git/tree/fedora-docker-base.ks#n6
>
> That's how I've been hacking on the base image, it's not too bad.  Particularly
> once you see you can get anaconda's logs from the image itself.

Thanks!! I have a script that uses livemedia-creator but would prefer
something that's the same as what the project uses for obvious
reasons.

--
OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.