Re: [atomic-devel] Running ISV-supplied Management Tools

I realize the admin could create a Dockerfile, build the image, and add to a repo.  But if there is not an existing 1-step solution, it would be great to have something a wrapper that does that.

Something like:

./rpm-to-image repo image-name rpm

Related question: is there a plan for how admins would administer the config of the Atomic hosts using Ansible or something similar?  I know most of the config will be lightweight but an automated provisioning system might still be desired.  With everything running in containers, most Ansible modules probably won't work without significant modifications.