Re: [atomic-devel] Fedora atomic host 23 and ansible

On 10/16/2015 07:32 AM, Tobias Florek wrote:
What's the minimum amount of they py2 stack we'd need to support Ansible?
Well, minimum is hard to tell, because you can always use ansible's raw
module, which does not need python at all. What modules do we consider
as minimum.

I ran

# git grep -h import | sed 's/^ *//g'| \
   awk '/from .* import/ {print $2} /^import / {print $2}' | \
   grep -v ansible | sort | uniq'

from ansible-modules-core (which includes many non-relevant modules),
and from using all files, packaging, commands, inventory and system
modules and got the lists below.

Mapping these modules to packages installed on my system right under my
desk yields the following packages. These might be the minimal required
packages.

libselinux-python-2.3-10.fc22.x86_64
libsemanage-python-2.3-6.fc22.x86_64
libxml2-python-2.9.2-4.fc22.x86_64
python-httplib2-0.9.1-1.fc22.noarch
python-libs-2.7.10-8.fc22.x86_64
python-lxml-3.3.6-1.fc22.x86_64
PyYAML-3.11-9.fc22.x86_64
rpm-python-4.12.0.1-12.fc22.x86_64
yum-3.4.3-508.fc22.noarch

Since we are talking about atomic host we should probably include:

python-docker-py

Also see https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2015-October/215773.html

Dusty