[atomic-devel] Cockpit in Super Privileged Container for older EL6 servers

Hello

I am looking for a way to run docker on older Centos 6x installs in which the image is el7 and super privileged so that Cockpit on el6 servers can be seen by our main cockpit install.

We have several hundred vms in our cloud that are el6x and will not be able migrated to el7x for some time.

Our vision is for the docker super privileged image running on the el6 servers to have a el7 cockpit image only and to be used as read only for monitoring resources / storage and ssh access. Then from our main cockpit portal were we are adding all our servers we would tell it to connect to the cockpit el7 docker image running on the el6 servers.

Anyone have any thoughts on this or the direction we should go?

Regards,
Donald R. D'Avanzo Jr
Chief Technology Officer
Red Rock Tech LLC. / Sin City Cloud
Office: (702) 660-1500 | Direct: (702) 302-9432