Re: [atomic-devel] Fedora atomic host 23 and ansible

>> How could a containerized python 2 work? I don't see a way on how it
could work. So is the only option to roll your own atomic hosts?
> I think in this case it wouldn't just be a containerized python2, but a
> superprivileged container specifically for ansible support.

How can a spc work seamlessly in that case? Wouldn't it at least need to
have a `/host` in front of every path you might want to manage in
ansible? Is there some deep python hacking that is still feasible so we
don't have to do that?

Cheers,
 Tobias Florek