Re: [atomic-devel] Introducing sen: terminal user interface for docker engine

On Thu, 2015-10-22 at 16:27 +0200, Tomas Tomecek wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> for past couple of weeks I've been working on a TUI for docker in my
> free time.
> I spend most of my time in terminal and I really missed a tool like
> this. Every
> time I had to delete big amount of images/containers I was like... Oh
> man! Not
> again.
>
> With sen, this is no longer an issue because you can browse, manage
> and inspect
> containers and images with a single keypress.
>
> Current version is far from being done. I had time to implement just
> a basic
> functionality (to make it useful). I've opened several RFEs in issue
> tracker
> which could tell what's planned in future.
>
> All your feedback is very welcome!

I guess that this could be nicely integrated with my libdoug:
https://github.com/shaded-enmity/docker-doug/tree/distv2

(image graph drawings, remote registry/repository introspection, health
checking etc.)

--
Pavel Odvody <podvody redhat com>
Software Engineer - EMEA ENG Developer Experience