[atomic-devel] dockerlite the fedora way

Hi,

dockerlite is way to provide minimal docker features using scripts on btrfs and lxc

https://github.com/docker/dockerlite

maybe it was aimed to demonstrate how simple docker can be  implemented.
but I like that the idea of having containers independent of the daemon
(ie. we can run non-root containers and containers do not die when the daemon restarted)

I like to see such project that uses

1. device mapper instead of btrfs
2. use systemd-nspawn instead of lxc
3. use systemd's @ and dbus

for example docker events api can be implemented as wrapper of dbus

docker run -d foo

will redirect to

echo "whatever=whatever" > /etc/sysconfig/dockerlite/123.rc
systemctl start dockerlite 123 service