Re: [atomic-devel] [proposal] Joint meetings between upstream Atomic/Fedora Cloud WG

On 09/09/2015 02:02 PM, Haïkel wrote:
> So I suggest that every two weeks, we hold joint meetings as in merging
> our weekly meetings not adding a new one. This will enable us to work
> together more efficiently.
>
> Your thoughts?

So - we don't do separate Project Atomic meetings - there's the CentOS
SIG meeting and Fedora Cloud. I'm amenable to doing just one joint
meeting or finding some way to merge them, though.

Also cc'ing the CentOS devel list.
--
Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/